Dec 16: MSME Development Institute, Govt. of India, Bangalore, in association with Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bangalore and Mumbai, conducted a session on Vendor Registration in Indian Oil Corporation Limited where over 110 ppl participated. The Chief guests of the event were
1) G R Akadas, IEDS, Director, MSME-DI
2) Dilip Rai, Chief General Manager, IOCL
3) Ripunjoy Dewri DGM, VDP Details
4) Gopinath Rao, IEDS, Deputy Director, MSME-DI
Govt of India, has made mandatory for all PSUs to procure minimum 25% from MSMEs under Public Procurement Policy.
This event was most beneficial and an opportunity to increase business.
The following sectors were encouraged to participate,
1) Textile and Apperal sector
3) Food Stuff Trading – FMCG & Retail
4). IT Services
5) Building Contracting works – Interior design/Electrical/Plumbing and other works which are carried out for Building construction
6) Tourism & Hospitality
7) Mechanical engineering companies
8) Chemical oil Mfg. companies.
Packaging requirement was most among them.Disclaimer: We donot claim that the images used as part of the news published are always owned by us. From time to time, we use images sourced as part of news or any related images or representations. Kindly take a look at our image usage policy on how we select the image that are used as part of the news.