|S.No||Documents||Indian side||Vietnamese side|
|1.||India-Vietnam Joint Vision for Peace, Prosperity, and People.|
To guide the future development of India – Vietnam Comprehensive StrategicPartnership, building upon the foundations of deep-rooted historical and cultural bonds, shared values and interests, and mutual strategic trust and understanding between the two countries.
Adopted by Prime Ministers
|2.||Plan of Action for period 2021-2023 for further implementation of Comprehensive Strategic Partnership.|
To implement the “Joint Vision for Peace, Prosperity and People” through concrete actions proposed to be taken by both sides during 2021-2023.
|Dr. S. Jaishankar|
External Affairs Minister
|Mr. Pham Binh Minh|
Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Foreign Affairs
|3.||Implementing Arrangement on Defence Industry Cooperation between Dept. of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, India and General Dept. of Defence Industry, Ministry of National Defence, Vietnam.|
To provide a framework for promoting cooperation between the defence industries of the two countries.
|Mr. Surendra Prasad Yadav|
Joint Secretary (Naval Systems)
|Maj Gen. Luong Thanh Chuong|
|4.||Agreement for US$ 5 million Indian Grant Assistance for Army Software Park at National Telecommunications University, Nha Trang, Vietnam between Embassy of India, Hanoi and Telecommunications University, Ministry of National Defence, Vietnam.|
To facilitate setting up of IT infrastructure at the Army Software Park in Telecommunications University, Nha Trang, with provision for training and services in the field of software applications.
|Shri Pranay Verma|
Ambassador of India to Vietnam
|Col. Le Xuan Hung,|
|5.||Implementing Arrangement between Centre for United Nations Peacekeeping Operations, India and Vietnam Dept. of Peacekeeping Operations for Cooperation in United Nation Peacekeeping.|
To identify specific activities for development of cooperation in the field of UN Peacekeeping.
|Maj. Gen. Anil Kr. Kashid|
Additional Director General (IC)
|Maj. Gen. Hoang Kim Phung|
|6.||MOU between India’s Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) and Vietnam Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Safety (VARANS).|
To promote mutual cooperation between the regulatory bodies of the two countries in the fields of radiation protection and nuclear safety.
|Shri G. Nageswara Rao|
|Prof. Nguyen Tuan Khai|
|7.||MOU between CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum and Vietnam Petroleum Institute.|
To promote cooperation in petroleum research and training.
|Dr. Anjan Ray|
|Mr. Nguyen Anh Duo|
|8.||MOU between Tata Memorial Centre of India and Vietnam National Cancer Hospital.|
To promote exchanges in the areas of training and scientific research, health care services, collaboration in diagnosis and treatment for cancer patients.
|Dr. Rajendra A Badwe|
|Mr. Le Van Quang|
|9.||MOU between National Solar Federation of India and Vietnam Clean Energy Association.|
To promote exchange of knowledge, best practices, information between Indian and Vietnamese solar power industries and to explore new business opportunities to promote solar power in India and Vietnam.
|Shri Pranav R. Mehta|
|Mr. Dao Du Duong|
1. Implementation of the High-Speed Guard Boat (HSGB) Manufacturing Project for Vietnam Border Guard Command under the US$ 100 million Defence Line of Credit extended by Government of India to Vietnam; handing over of one completed HSGB to Vietnam; launch of two HSGBs manufactured in India; and keel-laying of seven HSGBs to be manufactured in Vietnam.
2. Completion and handing over of seven Development Projects with Indian ‘Grant-in-Aid’ Assistance of US$ 1.5 million for the benefit of local community in Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan province.
3. Enhancing the number of annual Quick Impact Projects (QIPs) from currently five to ten commencing FY 2021-2022.
4. Three new Development Partnership projects in heritage conservation in Vietnam (F-block of Temple at My Son; Dong Duong Buddhist Monastery in Quang Nam province; and Nhan Cham Tower in Phu Yen province).
5. Launch of bilateral project for preparing an Encyclopedia on India – Vietnam Civilizational and Cultural Relations.