Nov 28: The President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu accepted credentials from the High Commissioners/Ambassadors of Bangladesh, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Latvia and Japan at a ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (28 November 2022). Those who presented their credentials were:
1. H.E. Mr Md. Mustafizur Rahman, High Commissioner of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
2. H.E. Mr Ibrahim Shaheeb, High Commissioner of the Republic of Maldives
3. H.E. Dr Abdulnasser Jamal Hussain Mohammed Alshaali, Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates
4. H.E. Mr Juris Bone, Ambassador of the Republic of Latvia
5. H.E. Mr Suzuki Hiroshi, Ambassador of JapanDisclaimer: We donot claim that the images used as part of the news published are always owned by us. From time to time, we use images sourced as part of news or any related images or representations. Kindly take a look at our image usage policy on how we select the image that are used as part of the news.