Sep 14: The President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu accepted credentials from the Ambassador/High Commissioner of Syrian Arab Republic, Czech Republic, Republic of Congo, Republic of Nauru and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at a ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (14 September 2022). Those who presented their credentials were:
1. H.E. Dr Bassam Alkhatib, Ambassador of the Syrian Arab Republic
2. H.E. Dr Eliska Zigova, Ambassador of the Czech Republic
3. H.E. Mr Raymond Serge Bale, Ambassador of the Republic of Congo
4. H.E. Ms Marlene Inemwin Moses, High Commissioner of the Republic of Nauru
5. H.E. Mr Saleh Eid Al-Husseini, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaDisclaimer: We donot claim that the images used as part of the news published are always owned by us. From time to time, we use images sourced as part of news or any related images or representations. Kindly take a look at our image usage policy on how we select the image that are used as part of the news.