Mar 16:The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind accepted credentials from Ambassadors/High Commissioners of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, the Republic of Malawi, Canada, the Republic of Indonesia, and the Russian Federation at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (March 16, 2022). Those who presented their credentials were:
1. H.E. Mr. Abderrahmane Benguerrah, Ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
2. H.E. Mr. Leonard Senza Mengezi, High Commissioner of the Republic of Malawi
3. H.E. Mr. Cameron Dean MacKay, High Commissioner of Canada
4. H.E. Ms. Ina Hagniningtyas Krisnamurthi, Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia
5. H.E. Mr. Denis Evgenyevich Alipov, Ambassador of the Russian Federation
After the presentation of credentials, the President interacted with the five envoys separately. He congratulated them on their appointments and emphasized the warm and friendly relations that India shared with the countries and the multifaceted relationship that India enjoyed with each of them. The President also wished them success in strengthening bilateral ties and for their well-being and progress and prosperity of the friendly people.
Through the Ambassadors and the High Commissioners, the President also conveyed his personal regards to their leaderships. The envoys present at the event reiterated their commitment to work closely to strengthen their ties with India.Disclaimer: We donot claim that the images used as part of the news published are always owned by us. From time to time, we use images sourced as part of news or any related images or representations. Kindly take a look at our image usage policy on how we select the image that are used as part of the news.