Latest News for GLOBOIL – The Ultimate Congregation of the Edible Oil & Agri Industry
The 24th Anniversary of GLOBOIL has been scheduled to be held from 30th October 2020 to 1st November 2020 and relocated to Taj Convention Centre, GOA. This year the event shall see both Physical + Virtual (Hybrid) participation.
The much-awaited event in the Edible Oil and Agri Trade industry is back for its 24th edition offering more networking opportunities, higher-quality interactive content, and more business opportunities.
The Event attracts Government Bodies, Investors, Businesses, Manufacturers, Supply Chain Companies, Oil Extraction Companies, Contract Farming Companies, Large Cultivators, Farmer Associations, Retail Houses, etc., who come to talk, understand and engage in the growth and opportunities in the Edible Oil Industry. This premium event boasts at least 1500 businesses from the Industry.
Not just India, GLOBOIL has been seeing visitors from various Countries including Ukraine, Russia, Argentina, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Middle East, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc., where oils are produced and exported to India.
WHAT’S NEW AT GLOBOIL 2020
- Location is changed to COVID Free GOA instead of High COVID Mumbai
- Limited Participation on First-cum-first-serve basis which opens to closer & meaningful engagements and access to dignitaries during the event
- Soft Oils such as Sunflower, Soybean, Mustard & Rice Bran to take a Front Seat
- New Track to promote Non-Edibile Oil Agriculture Segments such as Feed, Meat, Poultry, Livestock, Aqua, Dairy, Grain, Pulses, Cereals, Food & Beverage Trade & Technologies
- Virtual & Digital Participation introduced along with Physical for those who have apprehensions to travel
Contact For Information
We are happy to inform you that IndiaTIES is the Media Partner for GLOBOIL 2020. Hence for all Participation, Tickets and Sponsorship Kindly contact us
Contact Person: SATISH KOTA
Phone: +91 98862 03255
Download the Event assets for your understanding