IndiaTIES and its sub campaigns such as Impact10kMSMEs and platforms such as Connect Platform are run to support individuals, businesses, startups, MSMEs,etc., in India to ensure their business continuity and grow. We seek to
- educate business owners and employees in various business engagement activities
- provide direction for business continuity that is affected due to COVID19 pandemic
- support in restructuring the business or improve their existing process, production and other elements of business
- help to identify new businesses, products, markets and sell to the new market using existing resources, manpower, assets, etc.,
- help to explore international markets to sell their products, goods or services
- provide services, tools, offers, products, engagements, events, goods, methods, etc., by us directly or by use of partners, third party providers and others who could add value in the promotions of such activities
These offerings mentioned above may not be provided to all who fill the form, but an effort will be made to provide support in one or the other way as listed above. Also all offerings listed may not be free for all, some will be provided free of cost and some will be charged which will be under the discretion of IndiaTIES. You shall agree to pay wherever necessary in order to get those offerings for yourselves, or the business, company that you represent.
However, in order to suggest or provide its offerings, IndiaTIES requires information to plan the kind of solutions to offer. Hence the information is collected from the person filling the questionnaire. Hence the below terms and conditions.
You warrant that all information provided by you on the questionnaire is accurate and does not breach any law or the rights of any person. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material available on this website in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not copy or adapt the code or software that IndiaTIES creates to generate its pages. You agree that you have the legal right to disclose all information that you have provided in this questionnaire and is not bind by any other agreements or by law. You further warrant that the consent of any other data, information and others whose personal information shall be disclosed to IndiaTIES by you in terms of this agreement has been agreed and obtained from that person or that you are otherwise justified in law to disclose such information to IndiaTIES. You further agree to immediately notify IndiaTIES of any changes to the personal information provided by you
You agree to hold IndiaTIES and/or any and all of its directors, officers or any other officials thereof respectively, harmless and indemnified against any and all loss, damage, costs (including legal costs on an attorney and client basis), charges, penalties, fines, interest, expenses which may be incurred or sustained by IndiaTIES and/or anyone or more of the aforesaid persons as a result of you breaching the aforementioned warranties or failing to comply with any of your obligations of any data protection law or regulation.
You agree that IndiaTIES or any of its partners, third-party providers, government, trade bodies, associations, individuals, groups of people, or any others shall be entitled to retain the information that you have provided by filling this questionnaire or thereof. IndiaTIES is not liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to a computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
IndiaTIES will not be liable to users in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or inconsequential loss) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly because of services supplied by IndiaTIES. These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and IndiaTIES’s liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users is limited to, at IndiaTIES’s option, the supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again. IndiaTIES will not be liable for any loss caused by the failure to complete the questionnaire. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of IndiaTIES.
You agree that IndiaTIES or its parent company Mitra Solutions may collect, process, use, share and store personal information for purposes of
- analyzing your current and future business needs and requirements and publish
- analyzing the needs, trends and requirements of the businesses similar to you and publish
- analyzing the needs, trends and requirements of the industry and publish
- identifying new opportunities from which the person or their business
- providing direction that seems necessary to the business
- planning on various content and services to provide to you to suit your business requirements
- sending you content, tools, software, methods, techniques, structures, engagement activities, event invitations or any materials that will help you in your business activities either as free or for a price charged to you.
- promote and provide services, tools, offers, products, engagements, events, goods, methods, etc., by us directly or by use of partners, third party providers and others who could add value in the promotions of such activities
- submitting to the government and other bodies in way of reports, content and other information
- manage the business operations
- providing professional advice
- any legitimate business purposes of or other activities conducted by IndiaTIES from time to time.
- send you emails, SMS or contact you via any communication mechanism to solicit or promote services, products, goods or any activity either by IndiaTIES or by its partners, third-party providers, government, trade bodies, individuals, group of people, or any person or group
You undertake to keep the personal information up to date by keeping IndiaTIES informed of any changes that need to be made to the personal information.
You may not copy, frame or mirror any materials or third-party content contained on or accessible from the IndiaTIES site on any other server or internet-based device without the express written authorization of IndiaTIES.
IndiaTIES will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary), if there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the site attributable to a lack of maintenance of the site or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency or otherwise of your application.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of IndiaTIES and its parent organization Mitra Solutions.
All users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by IndiaTIES which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions or the engagement letter for the provision of specified services by IndiaTIES. On lodging material, users indemnify IndiaTIES and its officers, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of your application, or any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user or breach of these terms and conditions.
IndiaTIES does not monitor your data or transmissions, yet, it does actively monitor accounts for system utilisation. Upon any breach of this agreement or inappropriate use of IndiaTIES services as determined by IndiaTIES in its sole discretion, IndiaTIES reserves the right to terminate your registration. IndiaTIES’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate use or breach of this agreement and recommend any necessary corrective action.