Ayurveda is the science of life and is one of the oldest bodies of knowledge in human culture. It deals not only with prevention and curative aspects of diseases but also emphasizes an ideal way of living
The practice of yoga includes meditation, breathwork, physical poses called asanas, and other techniques that are designed to nourish the mind, spirit, and body. In India, yoga has been incorporated into healing arts such as Ayurveda for centuries; in the West, the idea of integrating yoga into medical care arose in the 20th century. Therapeutic yoga is a branch of yoga that is focused on the treatment of people with specific mental and physical conditions.
Ayurveda has two tracks of treatments:
- Rejuvenative – Those treatments that help individuals to recoup normal health after an illness and also as maintenance for already healthy persons.
- Treatments for ailments – SUPREME AYURCARE has Ayurvedic treatments for all minor and major illnesses especially targeting at diabetes, obesity (overweight), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cardiovascular problems, arthritis, joint pains, skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema, paralysis, fibromyalgia, allergic asthma, and other respiratory diseases, digestive disorders, alcoholism, psychological and stress-related problems, sleep irregularities, depression, sexual disorders, infertility, hormonal disturbances, uterine problems, menopause syndrome and many more.
Panchakarma (Detoxification Treatments)
- Vamana: This procedure involves the induction of emesis for removing Kapha toxins. This is specifically indicated in chronic allergic asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Virechana: involves induction of purgation for removing pitta toxins specifically indicated in digestive problems, liver problems, constipation, obesity, skin and metabolic disorders.
- Basthi: medicated herbal enema mainly for removing the toxins. It is also beneficial in removing pitta and Kapha toxins. Basthi could also be used as a rejuvenating procedure in extremely debilitated persons where special rejuvenating herbal preparations are administered as retention enemas. Basthi is specially indicated in high blood pressure, arthritis, anxiety, stress and vatha related problems.
- Nasya: involves nasal administration of medicated oil. This is beneficial in removing Kapha toxins from the head and neck regions. An excellent treatment in chronic headaches; migraines, sinusitis, rhinitis, thyroid and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) related problems.
- Rakta moksha: specific quantity of blood is removed from an affected skin area either by venepuncture or using leeches. Highly effective in diabetic wounds, abscesses, and chronic non-healing external ulcers.
The healthy feeling one gets after a proper panchakarma is an amazing experience. Ayurveda recommends panchakarma to all individuals periodically to maintain good health and youthfulness. The duration of these panchakarma treatments would range from a minimum of eight days to twenty-eight days. Panchakarma is not suited for those who are in a hurry or to those who cannot control their indulgences in diet and activities.
Since India is the right place for affordable treatments, we would like to take this opportunity to connect with Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Value Travel Companies and individuals who wish to send their patients for wellness and rejuvenation treatments. Our Network of wellness centers and ayurvedic hospitals are quite effective and they are approved by the department of AYUSH
We support patients in various activities not only in terms of Handling their consulting and treatments with necessary doctors and hospitals but also in
- Discuss with the patient on the benefits of medical travel
- Analysis of the Medical Needs and the current reports provided by existing doctors
- Consultation with medical specialists in India
- Planning and Scheduling the Medical Travel
- Visa and Immigration Handling
- Confirmation and Booking and Travel to India
- Admission to the Spa/Wellness Center / Hospital
- Recovery and Rehabilitation of Patient
- Discharge and Leisure Activities including local sightseeing and travel to interesting places based on patient’s choice
- Return home & Post Treatment care and followups