Mar 16:Following greenfield industrial nodes have been identified for development under Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC):
- Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR), Gujarat
- Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area (SBIA), Maharashtra
- Integrated Industrial Township, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Integrated Industrial Township ‘Vikram Udyogpuri’, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Dighi Port Industrial Area in Maharashtra
- Jodhpur Pali Marwar Industrial Area, Rajasthan; and
- Khushkheda Bhiwadi Neemrana Industrial Region in Rajasthan.
The government of India has approved 11 Industrial corridors (32 projects) for development in four Phases.
This information was given by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Shri Som Parkash, in a written reply in the Lok Sabha today.Disclaimer: We donot claim that the images used as part of the news published are always owned by us. From time to time, we use images sourced as part of news or any related images or representations. Kindly take a look at our image usage policy on how we select the image that are used as part of the news.